Ms. Janette Toral’s Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011 Writing Project has officially begun two weeks ago. As usual, the thrill and excitement is here on who will land the Top 10!!
As for me, I am excited because I am planning to make this blog, Mom Writes, as one of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011. For so many times, my blogs were nominated for several occasions since 2008 (Pinay Mommy Online) and two blogs last year (Proud Mommy of Three and Mommies for a Cause) but I wasn’t that serious enough in campaigning for my blogs because I have a very busy life. I just comment to other bloggers when I have the time to ask them if they would want to consider nominating my blogs but no massive campaigning. Now, I am still busy as I can be especially now I have three children but as I said, since I want to land the spot this year, let us see where my campaigning leads me.
But before we start, let me introduce myself for those who don’t know me that much. My name is Ruby and most people call me Mommy Rubz or Pinay Mommy. I started blogging last November 2007 with Pinay Mommy Online as my first blog. Throughout the years, I have created blogs and made my income from home. Aside from blogging, I try to pay everything forward with all the blessings I have through the communities I have created such as the Pinay Mommies Community, co-founded Negros Bloggers, Bisdak Bloggers, CDO Mommy Bloggers Club, Postcrossing Enthusiasts and others. If you want to know more… please read my longer about me(will open in another window). Warning! Picture Overload!!
So, what is this blog all about? Why would you consider this blog on your list? OK, let me try to explain myself to you and here it goes… I have been blogging for almost four years now. Then suddenly, out of the blue, I decided to start a blog that will document all the happy thoughts and memories of my life because there have been many struggles and trials in my life that I could not contain. So with this blog, I opted to count my blessings instead of my pain. This blog is my happy blog or what we called “Counting My Blessings” blog. You see… there’s too much negativity in life that somehow keeping something positive can give hope to me, to us and even to others. Thus… I am hoping that the positivism of this blog will influence others to smile, to count blessings and to hope. Life is short lets live it positively!
Now, the question is… would you like a positive influence in your life? Would you like this blog to be included? If you do, please add this blog to your list of Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011 and with that, I thank you in advance!
As for my own personal list, here are my Top 10 Influential Blogs…
- Mom Writes (this blog)
- My Painted Lips – Am not an avid user of cosmetics but I occasionally use lipsticks and this blog makes it easier for me to find the shades and colors you want. Pehpot (the blogger behind) influences its readers to make the right choice in choosing the perfect lipstick in a very personal and unique matter. Not to mention in a fun and humorous manner!
- Mommy Survival Guide – I really like this blog. Learning different parenting styles from this mom is worth the read.
- My Green Living Ideas – Should I say more? Green advocacy always have my vote!
- The Tottering Mama – A newbie blogger with a lot of things to share from her personal life and family.
- Notepad Corner – When it comes to household management, I need to learn from this mom.
- The Pepperrific Life – Life of one of the strongest single mom I know. Her strength is her influence.
- Certified Foodies – Well, food has the biggest influence in my life. What I can say… they make me drool!
- LEVYousa – Positive blog! This has influence!!!
- The Bloggers Journal – If you are a newbie in blogging, reading this blog can help you more than you ever know!!
If you want to be given the chance to win $100 in cash, join the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011 Writing Project of Ms. Janette Toral. Just list your top 10 and you have an entry. To read more, please visit the post HERE.
This writing project is made possible by the following: Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale,Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Manila rentals, and Great product deals.